Friday, October 24, 2008

Ruthify me


Let me just say, I can relate to what Larry David is going through. I've been really anxious and irritable lately. And maybe it's stuff at work and maybe it's years of savings evaporated in my 401k, but I know it's this election. I can't wait for this election to be over and in the meantime I need therapy.

This morning I asked God for grace and went running rather than reading the newspaper. And on my commute I kept my paper shut most of the train ride and my spirit was calmed by the sounds of Jack Johnson and Ruthie Foster.

I'm off work early today and am about to open up my voter's guide and a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Gotta figure out who to vote for in the Lead Leprechaun race (hat tip Anna Kay). If I have time I'll go ahead and hit the library for early voting.

November 5th can't get here soon enough.

Update: Polls closed at 5PM, but the Sample Ballot is filled out and ready to go.

No comments: